You are an Equipment Operator experience seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety. You have previously worked alongside crews within an earth works environment and are looking for an opportunity to be home at the end of each work day. You’re a team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required to get the job done.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team today!
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections, completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments, and logs and reports any maintenance concerns with the equipment
- Operate up to a size 850 excavator to perform heavy civil work around pipelines, utilities, and piles in a very congested plant setting
- Remove topsoil as required
- Ripping ground as required
- Fill out and understand an equipment log book
- Perform daily service and preventative maintenance on excavator equipment
- May perform other related duties assigned
- Ensures the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- May perform other duties as required
- Must be able to operate GPS finish excavator on slopes and subgrade to support high production excavation and embankment
- Minimum of 2 years operating experience
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Ledcor requires possession of CSTS 2020 (Construction Safety Training Systems). Successful candidates without it will be set up with the appropriate training required.
- Valid Driver’s License and Driver’s Abstract considered an asset
- Applicants that reside in Kitimat, BC or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 21/7 shift rotation working 10-12 hours per day/night
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions and in an environmentally sensitive area
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
May 25, 2020
167 Ocelot Road, Kitimat, BC, Canada