You are a Civil Quality Inspector, with exposure to major industrial and infrastructure projects. You will play a key role in the successful delivery of the project; this position will offer you the opportunity to develop your quality career. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects.
Join the Ledcor team in Burnaby today!
- Perform field inspections; including concrete, piling, structural erection and earthworks
- Review inspection and testing results for conformity to requirements
- Collaborate with Operations and provide input on the Quality requirements for the development of Detailed Execution Plans; clearly identifying the required inspections, hold points, tests and required documentation
- Understand and interpret applicable contract documents, codes of construction and regulatory standards
- Presents information clearly and in appropriate style and makes technical information clear
- Schedules inspection and testing resources to support the requirements of operations
- Ensures all Inspection and Testing equipment is managed in accordance with the equipment calibration requirements
- Ensure non-conforming work is being managed in accordance with the project quality issues reporting procedures
- Monitors the project schedule to ensure inspection and testing activities are completed to support operations requirements
- Manage and maintain Quality Document Logs
- Effectively communicates revisions to drawings, codes, and/or specifications
- Reviews, reports and acts on performance metrics
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of codes and standards, regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- 4+ years’ quality coordinator experience in a construction environment is required
- Exposure to coordinating inspections of offsite suppliers and subcontractors is essential
- Strong computer background, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive and team-oriented approach to work
- Site based 10 hours per day
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
May 27, 2020
8051 Enterprise Street, Burnaby, BC, Canada