You are an experienced Surveyor seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety. You will be responsible for surveying earthworks, concrete foundations, underground piping and other civil works.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team today!
- Utilize GPS and Total Station equipment for surveying activities
- Comprehend blueprint readings to prepare layouts and do as-builts of the following, but not limited to: excavation limits for shallow foundations, concrete pour heights, concrete/foundation corners, concrete embeds & anchors, underground piping locations
- Model engineering drawings using CAD programs and provides overlay drawings for potential conflicts if required
- Ability to perform tasks efficiently without direct Supervision
- Communicate with Contractors to complete surveying tasks
- Minimum of 5 years’ related project experience
- Must have previous surveying experience working with GPS, Total Station and CAD programs
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Ledcor requires possession of CSTS 2020 (Construction Safety Training Systems). Successful candidates without it will be set up with the appropriate training required.
- Valid Driver’s License and Driver’s Abstract considered an asset
- 14/7 shift rotation working 10-12 hours per day/night
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
May 28, 2020
167 Ocelot Road, Kitimat, BC, Canada