You are a highly self-motivated, safety conscious, and detail oriented Millwright who is familiar with the various aspects of pipelines, and pipeline maintenance. You will be assisting with the inspection and maintenance of valves, troubleshooting and repairing equipment/components, and performing pipeline purges and line refills.
Join the Ledcor Pipeline team today!
- Oversee pipeline inspections
- Assist with inspections and maintenance related to valve servicing, troubleshooting and repair equipment such as actuators, valves, stem seals and other related components
- Complete pipeline nitrogen purges and refills
- Install overpressure protection systems
- Assist with pipelines isolations and gas handling duties including installation and operation of air movers/expellers as well as blow down silencers
- Read and interpret alignment sheets/drawings
- Lead/manage safe and efficient completion of low complexity projects including the coordination and monitoring of contractor work activities or third party active control
- Oversee a team of contractors
- Other tasks as required
- Pipeline/facility construction/maintenance experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Must be a Journeyman Millwright
- Must be highly motivated with interpersonal skills to effectively work in a team environment that includes shared responsibilities while acting independently in the execution of specific duties
- Bilingual (English and French) candidates are highly preferred
- Must possess willingness to work in all areas required by the team
- Must demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must have working knowledge of computers and related software
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must be able to provide a drivers abstract for review and possess a valid drivers licence (non-GDL)
- Applicants that reside near Montreal, QC or Kingston, ON will be given preference due to the location of this project
- Extensive travel between Kingston, Cornwall and Montreal
- 40 hour work weeks, with overtime potential
- Working outdoors and in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Jul 20, 2020
555 Rue Chabanel Ouest, Montreal, QC, Canada