You're an organized, service oriented individual, who will be responsible for maintaining and administering the Learning & Development components of Ledcor’s Learning Management Platform. As the Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator, you will play a key role in providing technical configuration and end user support for this platform that impacts all lines of business within Ledcor.
This is a fixed term opportunity, with extended health & dental benefits, and paid vacation.
Apply to join the Ledcor team in Vancouver or Edmonton today!
- Serve as a first-line support by providing day-to-day LMS user support and troubleshooting
- Create user roles and administer the assignment of appropriate permissions by user type
- Load content; set and test system configuration
- Oversee the uploading of learning content contributed by various stakeholders to ensure correct relationships between learning activities
- Work collaboratively with divisional users to build and deploy customized learning reports
- Ensure smooth transitions for adoption of new features and functionality during each new release cycle
- Understand and recommend enhancements to the standards developed for the LMS
- Maintain, support, and understand business requirements for current or future learning management system features
- Participate in the training of users as needed
- Build effective support relationships to ensure end-user satisfaction with the LMS
- 1 to 3 years of experience with learning management system administration preferably utilizing Cornerstone, combined with 5+ years of work experience in the areas of system administration, business or human resources
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- Expertise administering an learning management system and related technologies
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal, analytical, and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines along with the ability to manage a diverse and demanding workload and juggle multiple deadlines
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs (specifically Excel)
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 6, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada