You are a Journeyperson, Apprentice, or non-ticketed Carpenter seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and someone who prides themselves on safety. You have previously worked alongside crews within an industrial environment. You’re a team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required to get the job done.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray, AB today!
- Comprehends blueprint readings to prepare layouts including selecting materials, planning sequences and methods of work, and measuring and marking materials to avoid costly mistakes or omissions
- Understands industrial concrete forming and engineered forming systems to accurately build concrete forms, scaffolding, bridges, trestles, tunnels, shelters, towers, and other structures
- Checks completed units to be sure they are level, square, plumb, and the right size, shape, and location
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections, completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments, and logs and reports any maintenance concerns with the equipment
- Fill out and understand an equipment log book
- Ensures the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- Must have a Journeyperson Carpenter Ticket from a recognized provincial training authority or be a Registered Carpenter Apprentice with a recognized provincial training authority
- Non-ticketed carpenters must provide proof of hours relevant to the carpentry trade
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess CSO, BSO or OSSA ROP
- OSSA CSEM and OSSA FP considered an asset
- Emergency Level or Standard First Aid Level certification is considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s License and 3 Year Driver’s Abstract (within 30 days) required
- 14/7 shift rotation working 10 hours per day
- Camp provided
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions and in an environmentally sensitive area
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jul 15, 2020
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort MacKay, AB, Canada