You are a Senior Accountant experienced in a variety of accounting duties, including financial statements prepared in accordance to ASPE and US GAAP, monitoring and enforcing financial controls and policies, complex reconciliations and variance analysis. You will provide accounting and analytic support to other shared services departments and divisions, and review the work of Junior and Intermediate Accountants.
Apply today to join Ledcor’s corporate financial team in Vancouver, BC!
- Prepares quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with ASPE and US GAAP
- Assists with year-end audit requirements and prepares annual audit and tax working papers and supporting documents
- Prepares quarterly intercompany analysis and rollup. Reviews bank reconciliations and GST and PST return
- Support the various business units as required
- Provides detailed analysis as required on specific issues / projects
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience in a multi-entity environment
- CPA Designation required
- Background in the areas of audit and consolidation required
- Large ERP experience an asset (i.e. JDE and Hyperion Financial Management)
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail and ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, management, and organization skills;
- Works independently, manages multiple tasks, and sets priorities;
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service;
- Advanced computer skills using accounting / job costing software;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, with expert knowledge of Excel
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jun 24, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada