You are an individual with haul truck operating experience seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety. You have previously working alongside crews within an earth works environment, are a team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required to get the job done.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team today!
- Operates all functions of the haul truck, including staging, hauling and dumping procedures
- Conducts pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments, logs and reports any maintenance concerns with the equipment
- Operate haul truck safely and efficiently to meet production targets
- Coordinates truck activities with the excavator and other truck operators
- Complete production reporting and other documentation as required
- Ensures the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- Previous experience operating 40-ton articulated trucks in an earth works site environment.
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Ledcor requires possession of CSTS 2020 (Construction Safety Training Systems). Successful candidates without it will be set up with the appropriate training required.
- Valid Driver’s License and Driver’s Abstract considered an asset
- Applicants that reside in Kitimat, BC or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 14/7 shift rotation working 12 hours per day/night
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions and in an environmentally sensitive area
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 11, 2020
167 Ocelot Road, Kitimat, BC, Canada