You are an experienced Journeyperson or Apprentice Instrumentation Technician with industrial construction experience. You will be responsible for installing and maintaining the instruments required on the DOW Chemical FS1 project, which runs on a 5/2 shift rotation schedule. You are seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team in Fort Saskatchewan, AB today!
- Installs pneumatic tubing to instruments
- Inspects and tests instrumentation and system operations to diagnose any faults
- Repairs, maintains and adjusts system components or removes and replaces defective parts as required
- Installs control valves, transmitters and pressure gauges as required
- Complies with appropriate installation standards and practices in order to effectively install and maintain instruments and to meet site requirements
- Must have a Journeyperson Instrumentation Technician Ticket from a recognized provincial training authority or must be a registered Instrumentation Technician Apprentice with a recognized provincial training authority
- Dual ticketed Electrician/Instrumentation Technician is highly desired
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must have previous experience working in an industrial setting
- Must possess valid CSTS 2020 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification
- Must be comfortable working at heights
- Valid FP (Fall Protection) certification considered an asset
- Valid EWP (Elevated Work Platform) certification considered an asset
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Applicants that reside in Alberta will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 5/2 shift rotation working 10 hours per day/night
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jul 2, 2020
10005 102 Street, Fort Saskatchewan, AB, Canada