You are a Journeyperson or Experienced Apprentice Carpenter who prides themselves on safety. You have experience working with concrete forming within an industrial construction environment.
Join the Ledcor team today in Ft. McMurray!
- Understand industrial concrete forming and engineered forming systems (PERI System) to accurately build concrete forms, scaffolding, bridges, trestles, tunnels, shelters, towers, and other structures
- Check completed units to be sure they are level, square, plumb, and the right size, shape, and location
- Work safely around large heavy equipment and cranes
- Must have a Journeyperson Carpenter Ticket from a recognized provincial training authority or be a Registered Carpenter Apprentice with a recognized provincial training authority
- Non-ticketed carpenters must provide proof of hours relevant to the industrial carpentry trade.
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must have previous experience working in an industrial setting
- Previous experience in the oil and gas industry is considered an asset
- Must have experience with PERI formwork
- Camp based position, based in Ft. McMurray, AB
- 14 on, 7 off schedule working 10 hours per day
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jul 9, 2020
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort MacKay, AB, Canada