You are a Skilled Labourer who prides themselves on safety. You have previous experience working alongside concrete crews within an industrial construction environment.
Join the True Blue Team in Ft. McMurray today!
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support industrial construction operations
- Provide general clean up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of work area
- Conduct ground work including shoveling snow, raking, pumping water, and prepping ground for concrete
- Act as a spotter for heavy equipment
- Assist carpenters with forming and stripping concrete forms
- Pour small foundations and pedestals as well as picks up and delivers materials
- Must have previous concrete experience in an industrial setting
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Previous experience in the oil & gas industry is considered an asset
- Must possess valid CSTS 2009 or 2020 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Camp based position in Ft. McMurray, AB
- 14 on 7 off shift rotation, working 10 hours per day
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jul 16, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada