You are a Skilled Labourer seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and want to work for a company who prides themselves on safety. You have previously worked alongside concrete crews within an industrial construction environment. You’re a team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required to get the job done.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team today!
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections, completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments, and logs and reports any maintenance concerns with the equipment
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support industrial operations
- Provide general clean up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of work area
- Conduct ground work including shoveling snow, raking, pumping water, and prepping ground for concrete
- Act as a spotter for heavy equipment
- Assist carpenters with forming and stripping concrete forms
- Pour small foundations and pedestals as well as picks up and delivers materials
- Ensures the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- Must have previous concrete experience in an industrial setting
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Ledcor requires possession of CSTS 2020 (Construction Safety Training Systems). Successful candidates without it will be set up with the appropriate training required.
- Emergency Level or Standard First Aid Level certification is considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s License and 3 Year Driver’s Abstract (within 30 days) required
- Applicants that reside in Fort Saskatchewan, AB or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 5/2 shift rotation working 10 hours per day
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions and in an environmentally sensitive area
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 30, 2020
10005 102 Street, Fort Saskatchewan, AB, Canada