You are a Journeyman, Apprentice, or non-ticketed Painter with industrial construction experience, and you take pride in safe work practices. You will be responsible for general surface preparations, taping and coating tasks at the DOW Chemical FS1 project, which runs on a 5/2 shift rotation schedule.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team today!
- Performs skilled surface preparations, taping and coating tasks
- Performs basic carpentry and insulation tasks
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support industrial operations
- Provide general clean up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of work area
- Ensures the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- Must have 2-5 years of previous painting experience in an industrial setting
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Ledcor requires possession of CSTS 2020 (Construction Safety Training Systems). Successful candidates without it will be set up with the appropriate training required.
- Emergency Level or Standard First Aid Level certification is considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s License and 3 Year Driver’s Abstract (within 30 days) required
- Applicants that reside in Fort Saskatchewan, AB or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 5/2 shift rotation working 10 hours per day
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions and in an environmentally sensitive area
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 5, 2020
10005 102 Street, Fort Saskatchewan, AB, Canada