You are a passionate people leader that has experience mentoring, coaching, and guiding your team to achieve better results than they thought possible. The teams you will lead are responsible for large application systems at Ledcor. They are tasked with improving, configuring, designing, and coding solutions that enable our business community to work more efficiently with our partners. You will coach team members, facilitate continuous improvement, and apply your experience to elevate this team where appropriate.
We are looking for outstanding individuals with a strong desire to lead this important area for Ledcor's future.
Come see if you have what it takes to lead us to success and join the True Blue team in Vancouver, BC today!
- Responsible for building and motivating a team of highly skilled individuals that configure, develop, implement, and maintaining application solutions across the enterprise
- Developing, implementing, upgrading and maintaining application solutions across the enterprise.
- Analyzes requirements of the business to determine technology needs that enhance productivity and provide a rich end user experience, and ensure that business systems are functioning effectively
- Provides technical leadership and expertise for enterprise-wide systems and processes by keeping current with trends and issues in the IT industry, including current technologies and processes that support business growth.
- Builds relationships internally and externally with key stakeholders across the organization
- Leads a team of IT professionals (internal and contractors) and provides them with mentorship and guidance to ensure action and accountability for their assigned work, and fosters a collaborative environment of ongoing learning and development
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple software development activities with a focus on service delivery
- Assists in the iterative work planning to ensure the teams have enough details to execute effectively
- Works with Business product owners and stakeholders, Business Relationship managers, and others to facilitate continuous improvement and apply the appropriate tools and techniques for the environment
- Assists in the development and maintenance of standard procedures, manuals, and technology policies, managing all change control procedures and performing periodic audits to ensure adherence to IT policies and procedures.
- Provides technology policy guidance to the staff, supervisors, managers, and customers
- Undergraduate or master’s degree in Business, Finance, or Information Systems
- Minimum 5 years of people management experience leading technical individuals
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis and/or technology project management within a large, diverse enterprise environment
- 5 + years of experience managing cross-functional application or software development teams
- Experience in business analysis and/or technology project management within a large, diverse enterprise environment
- Experience managing and implementing enterprise systems
- Well versed in project management methodologies
- Leadership/mentorship skills; problem solving; communication and presentation skills
- Experience with some of: MS Office; SharePoint; ERP systems (like JDE, Workday, SAP, eBusiness Suite, etc); ServiceNow; Perceptive Content; Data Access Studio, Hyperion Financial Management
- Knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- Service Management/Support in a diverse environment of incident, request, and demand management
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Proven business savviness, and the ability to develop strong working relationships with business unit stakeholders and IS managers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jul 14, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada