You are a dynamic administrative/receptionist professional looking for a critical support role with diverse responsibilities. You have a proven commitment to customer service, a self-starter and team player. You will ensure the smooth operation of various accounts, provide coverage for the main reception, and monitor, order, receive and inventory supplies.
You will provide a range of administrative support services to our Construction group.
Join the Ledcor team in Toronto, Ontario today!
- Provides coverage of reception responsibilities daily
- Completes administrative tasks such as: filing, managing calendars, preparing expense reports, coordinating mail and couriers, prepares and distributes correspondence as needed
- Assists with the coordination of meetings including: scheduling, booking resources, compiling required materials and making catering arrangements
- Process outgoing Canada post mail – Collect, seal, and stamp outgoing mail, using postage meters and envelope sealers
- Orders office supplies and equipment as required; may coordinate computer requests, phone and office moves and other installations
- Assists manager(s) or project sites with preparation for the arrival of new hires as required
- Communicates with management, staff, contacts and visitors; acts as a resource for general administrative inquiries and information
- Carries out a wide range of sensitive and diverse administrative and operational duties within the department such as contract review and the archiving of project files
- Maintain common areas, workrooms, meeting rooms and boardrooms
- Maintains and updates various contact and distribution lists for the department or project
- Perform general administrative tasks and clerical duties for operations as required.
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in a similar administrative or related role
- Previous experience in construction or a related industry would be an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; an aptitude for learning new computer systems
- Solid keyboarding skills with the attention to detail to find and correct errors in documents
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team; good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with a proven ability to problem solve
- Excellent customer service focus, with an ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to identify and propose solutions to drive efficiency or reduce manual tasks
- Capable of understanding and following written procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 5, 2020
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada