You are an experienced environmental professional who has experience on pipeline construction projects. As the Environmental Manager you will provide advice and recommendations to the Senior Environmental Manager regarding potential environmental risk and solutions for risk mitigation. You are responsible for the day to day operations and function of the Construction Environmental Management team.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team!
- The single point of contact for all Ledcor Environmental Coordinators, Terrestrial Specialist
- Liaisons with the Environmental Compliance Lead to adhere with required client environmental submissions
- Key interface within the Ledcor Project Team and provides in field support to construction activities, managing all aspects of the environmental field work and collaborate with the Aquatic Monitoring Lead ahead of and during construction for all water course crossings
- Performs environmental impact monitoring and analyzes results
- Develops and implements appropriate mitigation measures
- Conducts field reporting and record keeping on behalf of Ledcor and the project management team, adhering to regulatory compliance as required
- Plans and oversees various aspects of water management, including erosion and sediment control and storm water management
- Oversees all aspects of environmental incident preparedness, including training, response and reporting
- Requirements 8-10 years of experience in an environmental assessment role
- Previous field experience is required
- Experience working on a mainline pipeline construction project is required.
- Post-secondary education, Diploma or Trade Certification focused on Earth Sciences (Biology, Geography, Forestry, Fish and Wildlife) is required. Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Erosion and sediment control planning and implementation skills
- Knowledge of water sampling (turbidity monitoring)
- Environmental monitoring skills
- Site based position - various shifts
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 15, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada