You are an experienced and detail oriented Document Control Coordinator who will be responsible for the receipt, maintenance, control and distribution of current drawings, specifications, vendor data and manuals required to complete the scope of work.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team!
- Record, circulate and monitor all drawings/documents received from the clients, engineering office or vendors
- Prepare transmittals of drawings/documents for submission to the client/sub-contractor
- Request drawings/documents for distribution
- Assist in the preparation and issuing of maintenance documentation
- Develop drawing/document distribution matrices for accurate distribution to Ledcor personnel, subcontractors, suppliers and vendors
- Ensure more current set of drawings/documents are being utilized by auditing & reconciling Ledcor drawing logs to owner supplied drawing logs
- Maintain an index of all original documents stored at off-site storage
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
- Site based position - various rotations
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 28, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada