You are an experienced Accounting professional who will be responsible for the financial integrity of the project. This includes management of day-to-day accounting administration, cost reporting and audit participation. The role includes staff supervision, mentoring & guidance, training and assisting with hiring and performance reviews. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects.
This is a project onsite role approximately 60km outside of Fort McMurray. There is flexibility in turnaround schedules. 6 days on / 1 day off, or 10 days on, 4 days off.
Come join our team today!
- Working with project management teams to complete the Monthly Management Reviews and cost reports
- Auditing the project finance team to ensure timely and accurate KPI’s
- Coordinating resolutions with systems teams
- Verifying LEM requirements are being met and ensures rates are accurate per contract
- Preparing and performing ongoing performance management and development of Project Accountants and Leads
- Strategic planning, budget reviews and risk analysis with senior management
- Preparing cost and profitability reporting
- Liaison between site and office team and industrial relations
- Ensuring compliance to provincial and federal regulations along with any applicable collective agreements
- 5 -10 years experience in a similar role and/or a post-secondary business degree
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Previous experience with construction administration and contract commercial terms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience would be an asset
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- This is a project onsite role approximately 60km outside of Fort McMurray. There is flexibility in turnaround schedules. 6 days on / 1 day off, or 10 days on, 4 days off.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jul 22, 2020
15 Kilometers South of Anzac, AB, Anzac, AB, Canada