You are an experienced and hard-working individual seeking a Part-Time opportunity in field of facilities management. In the role as Facilities Coordinator, you will assist the Marine Facilities Manager in the day-to-day operations of the Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre (VHFC).
This role will primarily involve Part-Time work throughout the Summer months, with the potential for ongoing work with reduced hours in the Fall and Winter.
Apply now to join the VHFC team in Downtown Vancouver!
- Assist the Facilities Manager in ensuring the safe and efficient operation of the seaplane terminal on a daily basis and effective seaplane operations oversight
- Assist the Facilities Manager in the supervision of all operator personnel activities within the terminal and on the docks
- Provide facility orientation and training on fuel system procedures for all operator personnel working at VHFC; monitor performance of personnel
- Oversee all aspects of the mechanical operation of the facility and operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner at all times
- Carry out routine maintenance procedures on terminal equipment, dock, and fuel system on a scheduled basis, including minor repairs
- Maintain fuel deliveries, testing, and inspection of fuel system
- Liaise with seaplane operators on daily operations, and report to Facilities Manager
- Observe and maintain security and public safety according to regulations
- One to two years of experience in facilities coordination or in a similar role
- Experience and training in facilities management and maintenance would be an asset
- Training in fuel system maintenance, or related experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, while maintaining the highest safety standards
- Flexible and adaptable, with a good work ethic and the ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Must meet pre-employment drug & alcohol testing requirements
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Weekend work will be required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jul 27, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada