As the Business Process Specialist, you have a curiosity for technology, a passion for problem solving and the ability to train and support users in following procedures and using systems. Your responsibilities will include creating user friendly documentation, training and supporting users with technology. You must also possess the ability to document features by reading specifications, talking to subject matter experts, and using the software.
If you are looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join our True Blue team today!
- Provide operational support for internal policies and procedures.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop and maintain procedures, user guides and quick reference guides.
- Provide application implementation training and on-going support on Project Management Software.
- Develop, troubleshoot and communicate application and reporting requirements.
- Perform setup and support tasks the suite of systems used by operations. Examples: JD Edwards, ImageNow, SharePoint and Prolog
- Assist in the management of the forms document library and SharePoint reference material sites as related to the position
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Strong computer background including experience with an ERP system such as JD Edwards.
- Experience with a construction project management software such as Contract Management or Prolog.
- Experience providing coaching, training and support to a large group of people
- Strong understanding business process design, from discovery, to analysis, to design and implementation.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), strong leadership, interpersonal, planning and organizational skills
- Strong command of the English language.
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency with Excel, Word, SharePoint and web-based video conferencing
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Jul 27, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada