Like many industries, COVID-19 has affected our door-to-door sales business. We’re currently hiring for a hybrid model that includes phone and door-to-door sales.
We've got a unique sales opportunity that requires a certain type of person.
A person that isn't satisfied with the status quo. Doesn't want to be limited. Is ready for more and open to possibilities. It won't hurt if you're into self-development, love to travel, and consider yourself a people-person, too.
Sound like you? Read on!
We've got the door-to-door sales opportunity of a lifetime that's so much more than just a job. We:
- Provide you with industry-leading paid training. That's right, we pay you to learn
- Growth and Development in a startup capacity. We’re building a brand-new team, so the opportunities to grow fast are available
- Uncapped earning potential. You will have complete control over how much, or how little you earn in this Salary plus commission-based role
Here’s what the role looks like:
- Lead a team of 8-15 Field Sales Representatives in regions throughout Ontario in order to sell innovative technological solutions to residential customers
- Be actively involved in Selling and leading from ‘in front’ – balancing sales with supporting the team to be successful in meeting their individual and team targets
- Direct day to day activities of team members which includes assembling teams sales routes, coordinating pick-ups, verifying home counts and ensuring data accuracy
- Deliver daily health and safety and sales training to all team members
- Main point of contact for all customer escalations
- Involved in hiring process of new Field Sales Representatives and responsible for coaching, training and sales management of team members
- Involved in performance management process up to and including termination if required
- Work with team members to help customers understand the costs, impacts and product advantages
- Provide coaching and guidance to team members to help determine the needs of each customer and find the correct solution
- Consolidate team’s progress reports, updates, and sales data and report back to senior management team
- Support LTS semi-annual and annual performance review process
- May perform other duties as required
In return, we ask that you:
- Have 2-5 years of direct sales experience with proven knowledge of sales in a leadership capacity
- Are available to attend our virtual training program
- Have a clean record – you'll need to pass a criminal background check to work with us
- Class G driver's license. This could be the key to you getting PAID to drive
Ready for more? Apply below, or send us your resume to [email protected]
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Jul 28, 2020
71 Main Street West, Hamilton, ON, Canada