You are an energetic and experienced Equipment Coordinator. Reporting to the Equipment Manager, you will provide ongoing administrative support around equipment, including coordination of work orders, maintenance activities, and record keeping for all equipment information.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount & Blue River!
- Forward planning to ensure the timely and most economical deployment of Equipment as well as monitor utilization and manage deployment, including suspension and timely off hiring of under-utilized items
- Monitor and report damage and abuse of Company/ Externally Hired Equipment
- Liaise with Mechanics and record scheduled, regular maintenance and keep track of breakdowns and mechanical failures and record repairs as well as ensure all checklists are completed
- Maintain effective reporting lines to management including equipment forecast information to the Commercial Team
- Ensure all service, maintenance and inspection records are kept up to date
- Liaise between Trucking Contractors and Field Operations for planning of equipment movements
- Update and maintain a variety of reports and tracking spreadsheets including updating certifications and compliance and maintaining equipment files
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the pipeline industry
- Knowledge of transport regulations and maintenance processes and procedures as well as working knowledge / experience with CAT and other pipeline heavy equipment
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel, and ability to quickly learn new software
- Ability to learn and understand software programs and new systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills, combined with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work Conditions
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- LOA or camp provided
- Remote locations
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 18, 2020
., Valemount, BC, Canada