As the newest member of our Employee Support Representative team, you will be playing a key role in supporting the delivery of full employee life cycle experiences across Ledcor. You bring a high sense of urgency, exceptional customer service skills and a critical eye for detail as you process employee information into our HRIS and payroll systems, while responding to phone, chat and written queries. You’re a team player who ensures the well-being of others and lends a hand where needed.
This is a twelve (12) month fixed term opportunity with extended health and vacation. If you are looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join our True Blue team in Vancouver today!
- Supports and ensures accurate and timely transactions within HRIS and applicable third-party websites of employee lifecycle changes within payroll deadlines which can include, but not limited to hires, changes to employees, leaves, terminations, benefit enrollments, transfer letters
- Facilitates and coordinates pre-employment and onboarding requirements, closely collaborating with recruitment and liaising directly with external candidates to facilitate timely completion
- Provides exceptional customer service by answering employee and manager questions that can be resolved within defined guidelines and/or service level agreements through call and case management
- Escalates cases, when necessary, to other HR team members and stakeholders while maintaining communication with the employee through to resolution
- Identifies and resolves issues with HRIS data integration to other platforms that support continuous improvement and a positive employee experience
- Supports employees and managers in the initiation and processing of employee and manager self-serve processes
- Prepares routine reports for periodic and ad-hoc audit purposes, reviewing information for validity, and actions accordingly in a timely fashion
- 3+ years of service centre or equivalent human resources assistant experience (preferred)
- Excellent customer service and service compliant resolution skills
- Strong communication and listening skills to deliver messages in a clear and compelling manner
- Excellent attention to detail, with a high level of precision of data and accuracy in any deliverables
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the organization
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong sense of urgency as part of daily work style
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- 9AM – 6PM PST shift
- Ability to work on-call, outside regular working hours on a rotational weekend schedule is required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 9, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada