You are a skilled Business Installation and Repair Technician who utilizes your experience to install, maintain and repair various telecommunication systems. You believe in building trust with all of those with whom work. You enjoy traveling while also providing a best-in-class approach to customer service.
Ledcor Technical Services is based out of Vancouver, BC, but for this position, you will be home based and provided with a company truck and tools to be dispatched to jobs for our clients in eastern Canada.
Join Ledcor Technical Services in Montreal today!
- Install, maintain, and repair various voice, data and VoiP communication systems and equipment
- Building on your customer service skills, you will ensure work orders are completed
- Drive to and from customer locations in a defined geographic area performing installation and repair of services on behalf of our client
- Utilize a laptop computer and various software applications
- 2 years of experience in a similar role working with Telecommunication networks
- Training and experience working with Cisco systems
- Experience working independently and a strong technical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required in both English and French
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license, provide a clean driver’s abstract
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements, criminal background check
- Ability to work evenings, holidays, weekends, and travel away from home will be required
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position which involves sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting (up to 75 pounds), working at heights, in confined spaces and in all types of weather conditions (rain, snow, heat etc.)
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Sep 22, 2020
555 Rue Chabanel Ouest, Montreal, QC, Canada