Are you passionate about cybersecurity? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a big impact leveraging your knowledge and experience? We are looking for a motivated, experienced cyber Security Architect to join our team. In this role, you will play an integral role in security strategy, architecture, and risk management and leverage your expertise, business acumen, and relationship skills.
Come join our team in Edmonton or Vancouver today!
- Impactful, delivering value by reducing security risk across the company
- Visible across the business, demonstrating strong technical security expertise, risk assessment proficiency, and business acumen
- Develop and promote the enterprise security architecture practice including security architecture roadmaps, blueprints, patterns, and standards
- Identify security architecture and design gaps in the adoption, use, and disposal of digital technology, recommending changes or enhancements
- Ensure compliant architectures and designs in alignment with regulatory and internal requirements
- Develop and maintain security solution architectures and designs including IAM, Cloud Security, SIEM, and similar security solutions.
- Perform security risk assessments to ensure our adoption, use, and disposal of digital technology meets our required risk posture and compliance obligations
- Ability to build relationships and be a trusted advisor
- Ability to align and articulate the business value of the security controls embedded in business solutions, enterprise systems, and security solutions
- Minimum of 7 years professional work experience in information security
- Experience in the development of security architecture practices
- Proficient in building and maintaining documented architectures, roadmaps, blueprints, patterns, and standards
- Experience in performing security risk assessments
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills including demonstrated experience presenting technology recommendations from a business perspective
- Preferred Information Security professional designations such as CISSP, ISSAP, CRISC, CCSP, TOGAF, and SABSA
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify, analyze and solve complex problems.
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to travel less than 15% of the time
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 12, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada