You are a Civil Quality Inspector, with exposure to major industrial and infrastructure projects. You will play a key role in the successful delivery of the project; this position will offer you the opportunity to develop your quality career.
Join the Ledcor team in Burnaby today!
- Perform field inspections; including concrete, piling, structural erection and earthworks
- Complete pre-pour and in-process inspections relating to concreting activities
- Witness, monitor and inspect piling installations
- Review inspection and testing results for conformity to requirements
- Collaborate with Operations and provide input on the Quality requirements for the development of Detailed Execution Plans; clearly identifying the required inspections, hold points, tests and required documentation
- Understand and interpret applicable contract documents, codes of construction and regulatory standards
- Presents information clearly and in appropriate style and makes technical information clear
- Schedules inspection and testing resources to support the requirements of operations
- Ensures all Inspection and Testing equipment is managed in accordance with the equipment calibration requirements
- Ensure non-conforming work is being managed in accordance with the project quality issues reporting procedure
- Monitors the project schedule to ensure inspection and testing activities are completed to support operations requirements
- Manage and maintain Quality Document Logs
- Understands the tools and techniques used in basic cause analysis and supports operations on working through root cause analysis and corrective actions for non-conformities
- Provides training informal/formal on Project requirements as they relate to background of expertise
- Effectively communicates revisions to drawings, codes, and/or specifications
- Reviews, reports and acts on performance metrics
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of codes and standards, regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- 4+ years’ quality coordinator experience in a construction environment is required
- Exposure to coordinating inspections of offsite suppliers and subcontractors is essential
- Strong computer background, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A positive and team-oriented approach to work
- Dependable and trustworthy
- Site based 10 hours per day
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Nov 18, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada