You have experience working in the forestry industry working as an Equipment Operator (Bucket Wheel Loader & Track Dozer).
Join the Ledcor Resources & Transportation team in Mission, BC
- Handling wood fiber (Chips & Hog Fuel)
- Sorting, building, and reload of wood fibre piles
- General equipment maintenance
- Meet productivity goals in a safe and consistent manner
- Comply with all task-specific safety requirements, help ensure site equipment is serviced, maintained and operated safely, and inform supervisor of any associated hazards
- May perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Previous experience operating a Bucket Wheel Loader
- Previous experience operating a Track Dozer is beneficial
- Previous experience operating conveyor & barging system is beneficial
- Must be organized, an effective communicator, quick and accurate thinker and detail orientated in all aspects of the job
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug & alcohol testing
- Working outdoors in various conditions of weather
- Working near moving water and at heights
- Working the night shift: 8pm - 4am
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Resources & Transportation combines our trucking, marine, and forestry operations to offer integrated supply chain services to British Columbia’s forestry and bioenergy industry. We produce and deliver biofuel, wood chips, and kraft pulp by land and by sea.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Oct 20, 2020
., Mission, BC, Canada