You are an energetic and enthusiastic professional with an administration background. This role will allow you to develop your career in the Stakeholder Relations sector. You will be playing an integral role in the development, collection and implementation of all required stakeholder relations reporting.
Come join our True Blue team in Valemount
- Key contact to ensure information is compiled and able to assist the various reporting parties to ensure reporting timelines and accurate information is obtained and submitted; and
- Support the stakeholder management team with various aspects of the day to day activities, coordination and, interaction with the various stakeholders and Indigenous groups.
- Assist with ensuring agreements with Indigenous communities are monitored and upheld;
- Conduct research and needs analysis of engagement initiatives if required;
- Recommend and report on specific initiatives and provide recommendations
- Organize and facilitate consultation meetings, town halls, open houses and round tables within communities
- Develop and execute communication plans and strategies to support engagement activities and identify opportunities to provide community benefits through economic participation, training programs, sponsorships and donations
- Communicate effectively with business leadership regarding ongoing initiatives, upcoming events, issue escalation and other information
- Interface with public affairs for any media communications and act as a brand ambassador within the community for both LSLP and the project.
- Relevant post secondary qualifications will be an highly regarded.
- 2+ years of related experience is required.
- Excellent expertise in PC/Word Processing/spreadsheet software (Microsoft Office software with emphasis on Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Demonstrated previous experience with regulatory reporting will be highly regarded.
- Previous related experience working in the construction or resources market is preferred
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off
- Camp based position
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 19, 2020
2975 Airport Road, Kamloops, BC, Canada