You are a detail oriented administrative professional looking for your next fast paced rewarding opportunity. You will use your formidable skills to ensure the day to day coordination and facilitation of employee information regarding accommodations, on-boarding and training requirements for field based hourly and salary employees. Using your collaboration skills, you will partner with site and business unit leadership as well as shared service groups to ensure the smooth functioning of the project.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount!
- Work collaboratively with site project teams, as well as Indigenous Community Representatives (ICR’s) and the LSLP Project team to ensure that employee information is effectively captured and communicated to operations
- Gathering workforce plans and schedules from site management and communicates to various groups, recruitment, industrial relations and administration
- Coordination of all hourly hiring requests that are initiated from the field and ensure timely communication of requests and expected timelines
- Serves as an information hub for requests and updates on employee status to ensure timely and accurate reporting of training and drivers eligibility
- Manages and communicates the employee training report in close coordination with the Employment and Training Coordinator
- Uses the trades qualifications matrix to identify Indigenous applicants for employment
- Arrange drug and alcohol testing as required.
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative or coordination role with exposure to human resources administration, orientation and/or trades recruiting administrative processes
- Completion of some post-secondary coursework in administration, with some coursework in recruiting/human resources an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills with an in-depth knowledge of MS Office
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to effectively juggle multiple and constantly changing priorities
- Must possess tact, diplomacy, attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent customer service focus, with a proven ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off
- Camp based position
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 19, 2020
2975 Airport Road, Kamloops, BC, Canada