You are an Apprentice Pipefitter seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and someone who prides themselves on safety. You have previously worked alongside crews within an industrial environment. You’re a team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required to get the job done.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team in Prince George, BC today!
- Demonstrates knowledge of functional operation of various piping system components by measuring, cutting, threading, and bolting up, valves and fittings
- Performs bolt up, rigging, and hydro testing
- Assembles and installs piping sections according to blueprints and job specifications
- Working safely in a team environment such as working with a crew of pipefitters or working with a welder
- Performs physically demanding tasks such as cutting openings for pipe while standing for extended periods of time and securing pipe in hard to reach areas
- Uses testing equipment effectively to check for system leaks and troubleshoot fitting errors
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections, completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments, and logs and reports any maintenance concerns with the equipment
- Fill out and understand an equipment log book
- Ensures the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- Must be a registered Pipefitter Apprentice Level 1 or Level 2 from a recognized provincial training authority
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Ledcor requires possession of CSTS 2020 (Construction Safety Training Systems). Successful candidates without it will be set up with the appropriate training required.
- Must possess Wildlife Awareness
- Must possess valid Fall Protection Certification
- Must possess valid Elevated Work Platform
- Emergency Level or Standard First Aid Level certification is considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s License and 3 Year Driver’s Abstract (within 30 days) required
- Applicants that reside in Prince George, BC or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 10/4 shift rotation working 10 hours per day
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions and in an environmentally sensitive area
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 26, 2020
1100 Patricia Boulevard, Prince George, BC, Canada