You are a driven, forward-thinking, Business Analyst in the operational excellence, construction, or industrial based industry. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects.
As a Business Analyst, you will serve as a vital role in the team by assisting the Ledcors’ Business Improvement Team. Your help will be in project coordination, process mapping, detailed analysis, reporting and group administration. You will work closely with business leaders and subject matter experts to ensure that expectations are met and exceeded. This is all to ensure that deliverables drive business value.
Join our Business Improvement team in Vancouver today!
- Understand customer needs identify and develop business process requirements, outputs, inputs, steps, and technology interfaces, roles and responsibilities and stakeholders
- Perform process mapping using industry accepted techniques and methodologies
- Document processes into Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Assist with all aspects of project deliverable development and presentation
- Gather and perform analysis on financial, market, and operational data to understand business and economic position, reconcile differences, and translate high-level information
- Assist the BI Team in the development of recommendations, business cases and executive presentations
- Ensure project documentation and actions registers are recorded and document controlled
- Work closely with Business Improvement Managers to understand, document, and analyze processes, data and systems to inform potential future state solutions
- Establish research objectives, and use research engines to gather relevant information to support subject understanding and / or identify and qualify best practices
- Perform research using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis
- Maintain knowledge base and assist in the development of points of view, interviews with Subject Matter Experts, thought leadership, and maturity and capability models
- 1-2 years’ experience in business analytics, business improvement or a related field
- 1 years’ experience in management consulting is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, Engineering, or Information Technology
- Highly organized, attentive to details and disciplined in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), interpersonal and planning skills
- Computer skills including proficiency with MS Office (MS Excel, PPT, Word and Note),
- Strong experience with MS Visio (data flow and process documents),
- Experience with MS Project and Power BI would be advantageous
- Proven business savviness, and the ability to develop strong working relationships
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 27, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada