As a Senior Business Analyst in Ledcor’s Business Improvement Group, you will drive process improvement, perform detailed analyses, and develop solutions that improve performance efficiency, reduce cost / waste, and ensure effective controls. You will bridge the gap between people, process, and technology by aligning customer expectations and translating business needs into robust solutions
You are a driven, forward-thinking, experienced Senior Business Analyst in consulting, construction, or industrial based industry. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects.
Join our Business Improvement team in Vancouver today!
- Assist in the development and delivery of project outcomes, workshops and project events
- Work with Business Improvement Managers to understand, document and analyze processes, data and systems to inform potential future state solutions
- Identify and develop business process requirements, outputs, inputs, steps, and technology interfaces, roles and responsibilities and stakeholders
- Perform process mapping using industry accepted techniques and methodologies
- Document processes into Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Identify, define and conduct strategic, quantitative, and qualitative analyses for improving profitability, scalability and efficiency objectives as it relates to improvement projects
- Establish key performance indicators, as well as methods for collecting / reporting key financial and operational data
- Develop financial models, analytical tools and business cases to support project delivery
- Draw conclusions and recommendations from analyses performed, and assist BI Project Managers in the development and delivery of reports and presentations
- 2-4 years’ experience in management consulting is preferred, along with prior industry experience (1-3 years) in business improvement, business analytics or a related field
- Experience in Construction, Mining, Oil & Gas, or related industry considered a strong asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, Engineering or Information Technology
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or related Masters degree
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), strong leadership, interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency with MS Office (MS Excel, PPT, Word and Note), MS Visio (data flow and process documents), MS Project and Power BI
- Proven business savviness, and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / other project-management designation(s) considered an asset
- Experience in change management and implementation within a project environment considered an asset
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Aug 27, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada