We've got a unique sales opportunity that requires a certain type of person.
A person that isn't satisfied with the status quo. Doesn't want to be limited. Is ready for more and open to possibilities.
As a Field Sales Telecommunications Specialist, you will be responsible for going door-to-door to proactively sell ADT and TELUS Smarthome Security services along with mobility offers to residential customers. You will be working in a group managed by a field manager on site with access to daily coaching and continuous training.
This role requires you to be highly motivated, enjoy selling and be up for a challenge. We’re expanding, so there will be opportunities to grow within the company to junior and senior management positions.
This door-to-door opportunity allows you to join the Ledcor team while representing brands like TELUS, ADT and Koodo, selling essential services like telecommunications and home security.
- Provide you with industry-leading paid training. That's right, we pay you to learn
- Provide staff accommodations if required. You’ll have the opportunity to live together, learn together, and grow together
- Provide uncapped earning potential. You will have complete control over how much, or how little you earn in this commission-based role
In return, we ask that you have:
- A “compete to win” attitude, strongly driven by results
- A passion for fostering strong client relationships
- The ability to prioritize, be resourceful, and be highly organized
- A strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment where each day is rewarding
- A flexible attitude and willingness to reach out to customers directly over the phone, as well as in-person
- Full-time availability working from 11am to 7pm, Tuesday to Saturday
- Open to travel and temporary relocation throughout Ontario, depending on business needs
- Have a clean record – you'll need to pass a criminal background check to work with us
- Proven sales experience. Though not necessary to be successful, it's definitely a plus
- Bonus if you have your Class G driver's license. This could be the key to you getting PAID to drive
Ready for more? Apply below, or send us your resume to [email protected]
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Sep 3, 2020
1225 Trafalgar Road, Oakville, ON, Canada