You are an experienced Warehouse Supervisor responsible for the day to day management of warehouse operations and logistics. You believe in building trust with all of those with whom work.You lead, coach and oversee the warehousing team ensuring materials management timelines are achieved and accurate inventories are maintained. You will be tasked with day to day running of warehouses and yards.
Join our Technical Services team in Calgary, AB today!
- Lead and engage a warehouse team in a dynamic environment
- Develops relationships with our internal customers ensuring we are meeting all warehousing demands
- Manages the warehouses and warehouse activities in the Calgary, Edmonton and possibly remote facilities across Alberta
- Plans, implements and monitors processes which will cover all operational aspects with specific focus on safety, efficiency, asset protection, security, quality control and labour utilization
- Responsible for accurate shipping, receiving, picking and inventory management.
- Work with management to meet key goals and objectives.
- 3+ years Supervisory experience in warehouse environment
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work with people of all levels within the organization
- Must be team oriented, dependable and a strong leader.
- Able to build a team environment and possess the ability to develop and coach others.
- Must possess strong planning, organizational, and time management skills, strong proficiency in problem solving.
- Certification to operate material handling forklift
- Training in Lean or Six Sigma would be an asset
- Strong computer skills with all MS Office products and ERP systems.
- The ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Business needs may require a flexible work schedule and extended hours during peak periods.
- Required to travel
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Sep 3, 2020
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada