As a Health and Safety Training Coordinator, you will lead and manage the field-based training for union and salaried employees for multiple pipeline projects. You are an expert in delivering adult education courses and developing training curriculums.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team!
- Delivers a wide range of Health and Safety focused training programs using various delivery methods
- Assists in the development of customized training solutions, materials and tools
- Applies Adult Learning principles to ensure a positive and effective learning experiences
- Builds and applies knowledge of best practices, emerging trends, and advancements in all aspects of training delivery
- Plans, prepares and updates workshop and course materials as required
- Provides training follow-up and one-on-one coaching as required
- Maintains current knowledge of Federal and Provincial Health and Safety legislation and Ledcor’s business priorities
- Delivers a wide range of training programs using various delivery methods including classroom and web-based instruction
- Assists in the development of customized training solutions, materials and
- 5+ years of related experience
- Post-secondary Education or relevant Diploma
- NCSO or CSO
- Field level Health and Safety Coordinating experience is an asset
- Experience delivering training for the following courses is highly desirable: Bear Awareness, Confined Space (Entry and Rescue), Fall Protection, Fire Watch, Rigging and Hoisting and UTV training
- Experience in the pipeline industry is an asset
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel, and ability to quickly learn new software
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to coordinate the efforts of others to accomplish objectives
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- LOA or camp based position
- Remote locations
- Must be able to complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Oct 23, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada