You’re a Manager of Reporting who performs a variety of accounting duties following established company procedures, including monitoring and enforcing financial controls and policies. This role provides accounting, budgeting, forecasting, and analytic support to other shared services departments and divisions, while managing the work of Senior Accountants and Financial Analysts.
This role is an 18-month temporary full-time opportunity.
Join Ledcor’s team in the Vancouver, BC. Apply today!
- Prepares and delivers departmental financial reporting and analysis
- Supervises month end close process related to profit recognition, including the preparation of month end journal entries, variance analysis and management financial reporting
- Assists with the review of balance sheet account reconciliations and GST/PST returns
- Manages financial reporting, complex reconciliations and variance analysis, and financial statements prepared in accordance with ASPE and US GAAP
- Assists with year-end audit requirements and reviews annual audit and tax working papers and supporting documents prepared by Senior Accountants
- Prepares quarterly intercompany analysis and rollup and intercompany analysis for compliance reporting and treasury support
- Assists with ad-hoc financial analysis and projects as required
- Monitors and enforces financial controls and policies
- Manages and mentors a team of Senior Accountants and Financial Analysts
- Minimum of 5 years’ accounting experience in audit and/or industry in a multi-entity environment
- Relevant work experience in the areas of audit, complex consolidations, financial statement preparation and disclosures required
- Strong knowledge of ASPE GAAP and US GAAP (preferred), and the ability to identify issues and interpret and apply accounting standards
- Strong financial management skills including budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Proven experience with internal controls and process redevelopment
- Previous supervisory experience required
- High level of proficiency in Excel and Word
- Strong understanding of reporting systems, preferably Hyperion Financial Management
- Proficiency in JD Edwards (or a similar large ERP system) an asset
- High standard of performance, ability to deal with ambiguity and complexities
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 15, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada