You are an experienced Dozer Operator, who takes pride in safe and efficient operations in a surface pit mine projects. You will be operating a D6 to D10 dozer to perform duties such as stripping and stockpiling various materials, interacting with rigid frame haul trucks, and spotting for placement activities in consecutive lifts.
Join the Ledcor team today!
- Safe and efficient operation of D6 to D10 dozers to meet production targets
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments for all activities
- Maintain heavy equipment in good operating condition, reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns
- Complete production reporting and other documentation as required
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members
- Be a leader of both safety and production for the team by ensuring compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety policies and procedures
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Minimum two-years of heavy civil experience is preferred
- Experience in surface pit mining is highly desirable
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a clean driver's abstract
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol testing
- 20 on, 10 off shift, working 11.5 hours per day, rotating between day and night shifts
- Site based camp accommodations
- Travel provided for those that qualify
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 21, 2020
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort MacKay, AB, Canada