As a Transportation/NSC Coordinator, on this segment of the Transmountain Expansion project you will play a key role in the execution of this landmark infrastructure project. You will have a strong background in Transportation Safety Regulations and preferably previous exposure to the pipeline industry.
Come join our True Blue team in Valmont
- Compile, examine, enter, review and monitor driver and equipment records both physically and electronically;
- Fulfill permit and facility applications and ensure the information submitted satisfies safety and regulatory requirements. Complete annual permit books for each heavy duty vehicle;
- Provide internal technical expertise and act as a training resource for staff
- Explain legislation, policies, and procedures in a straightforward and professional manner.
- Conduct on-going internal audits on safety, driver, hours of service and vehicle documentation;
- Identify where compliance issues are a concern. Follow-up on issues and resolve or make recommendations;
- Stay well informed on current legislation
- Fulfill permit applications for extra-ordinary, oversize and/or overweight loads.
- Track annual and quarterly transportation permits and renew as required.
- Complete annual permit books for each heavy-duty vehicle.
- 2+ years’ experience with NSC and transportation permits.
- Demonstrated knowledge of British Columbia Commercial Transport Regulations and National Safety Code Standards.
- Experience with JDE is an asset.
- Experience with reporting and tracking using excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with an ability to research and solve problems.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean abstract.
- Site based position - 6 days on 1 day off or other various shifts
- Camp based position
- Remote locations
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 15, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada