You are an experienced sales professional, with proven solution selling skills and the ability to build strong and effective collaborative relationships. You will be responsible for a portfolio of client relationships, with a focus on growing multiple product sales revenue through high quality, high yielding and innovative collaborative deals in alignment with your client’s account strategy, to acquire net new customer acquisitions. You are recognized as a subject matter expert in the telecommunications industry and skilled at positioning LTS as an End to End solution provider delivering outstanding client and end user customer experiences.
- Build collaborative relationships with TELUS Account Managers and Account Executives to support their account strategy and drive innovative solutions within their account base.
- Manage customer relationships to ensure maximum sales revenue per customer.
- Create compelling value propositions utilizing TELUS' business solutions products and services that align with your customer's requirements and Account Manager/Executive’s account strategy.
- Employ effective needs analysis techniques and negotiation skills to build and drive opportunities.
- Report against business KPIs aligned to LTS and our clients.
- Achieve “best-in-class’ status for the clients we serve through high performance, integrity and commitment to upholding the values of the brands we represent and serve.
- Participate in weekly team meetings, training and development assignments for personal and professional growth, monthly operating reviews, and ongoing mentorship.
- Sell innovative telecommunications solutions to medium and large businesses across Canada.
- Be a subject matter expert on LTS’ End to End value proposition and TELUS’ Business Solutions to clients and customers.
- Focus on the quality of order submissions, reduction of order backlog and increase yield.
- Help key decision makers understand the costs and value of proposed solutions in order to make a timely decision to purchase.
- Using a variety of technology, complete purchase agreements and process documentation after completion of sale and ensure the quality of orders by team members.
- Provide weekly funnel management, target/objective updates to deliver on all territory plans based on weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives.
- Accurately collect sales and purchase data using tools including Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, and Salesforce, and track delivery through TELUS’s internal tools including CSR and DST.
- Commitment to team diversity and inclusion.
- Meet face to face and in field with account key decision makers, decision influencers, TELUS Account Managers, Account Executives on a weekly basis.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years as a direct sales representative.
- Experience in one of the following Industries an asset: Telecommunications (corporate or retail, wireline or wireless), Technology / Software, Business to Business Professional Services. Any Industry background is acceptable, demonstrated account management success is the most important criteria.
- Excellent direct sales capabilities.
- Proven track record of delivering successful direct sales results against sales targets and forecasts both internal and our clients.
- Superior communication, interpersonal, problem solving, and negotiation skills with the ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Operate with a high level of integrity and is committed to serving our customer.
- Excellent organizational and execution skills, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, forward thinking and acting, and committed to delivering excellence within a corporate structure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong ability to listen.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to informally lead and influence peers to drive performance is an asset.
- Detail-oriented and versatile.
- Must have excellent relationship building skills with sales teams, clients and co-workers.
- Must have flexible schedule and be willing to travel and work independently.
- Salary plus commission with bonus incentives.
- Company provided mobile phone.
- Monthly vehicle allowance.
- Up to 20% travel required within Western Canada.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Oct 7, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada