You are an experienced sales professional, with proven solution selling skills and the ability to build strong and effective, collaborative relationships. You will be responsible for a portfolio of client relationships, with a focus on growing multiple-product sales revenue through high quality, high yielding and innovative deals in alignment with your client’s account strategy. You are recognized as a subject matter expert in the telecommunications industry and skilled delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Build collaborative relationships with TELUS to support their Mid-Market account strategy and sell innovative solutions within the base of customers across Canada.
- Achieve “best-in-class’ in outside sales for the clients we serve through high performance, integrity and commitment to upholding the values of the brands we represent and serve.
- Create compelling value propositions to key decision makers utilizing TELUS business solutions services.
- Employ effective needs analysis techniques and negotiation skills to build and drive opportunities.
- Align with your customer's requirements to help them understand the costs and value of proposed solutions in order to make a timely decision to purchase.
- Accurately collect sales and purchase data to complete purchase agreements using Salesforce and follow-through on service delivery progress.
- Focus on the quality of order submissions, reduction of order backlog and increase yield.
- Provide regular updates on target/objective KPIs to deliver on all sales plans based on weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives.
- Participate in regular team meetings, training and development assignments for personal/professional growth, monthly operating reviews, and ongoing mentorship.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years as a direct sales representative with a proven track record of delivering successful sales results against sales targets and forecasts.
- Experience in one of the following Industries an asset: Telecommunications (corporate or retail, wireline or wireless), Technology / Software, Business to Business Professional Services. Any Industry background is acceptable, demonstrated account management success is the most important criteria.
- Superior communication, interpersonal, problem solving, and negotiation skills with the ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Operate with a high level of integrity and commitment to serving our customer and delivering excellence within a corporate structure.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, attention to detail, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, forward thinking and acting, versatile, strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to listen.
- Ability to informally lead and influence peers to drive performance is an asset.
- Must have flexible schedule and be willing to travel, work remotely and independently.
- Salary plus commission.
- Company provided mobile phone or mobile phone allowance.
- Monthly vehicle allowance.
- Up to 20% travel required within Western Canada.
- Commitment to team diversity and inclusion.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Dec 30, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada