As an Operations Coordinator, you will assist project teams in day-to-day coordination and management of operational activities. Utilizing your experience with various construction software formats, you will monitor and review project reporting, procedures, and practices. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects.
Join our True Blue team today!
- Identify problems in the operations process as they arise and strategically develop and implement improvements with project teams
- Review and report on the cost position and profitability of projects
- Prepare intermediate to complex reports in excel for internal and external distribution
- Act as a communication hub between project teams, ensuring teams are up-to-date with current information
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures
- Schedule monthly reviews on budget, schedule, contracts, and internal project reports with project teams and key management
- Track compliance and action items from review meetings and follow-up on required items
- Aptitude for learning new software programs (JD Edwards)
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Office and construction software formats
- Proven conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong relationship building, communication (written and oral) and influencing skills
- Experience with construction-based cost and operations systems preferred
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 30, 2020
6 Booth Street, Ottawa, ON, Canada