As an Operations Coordinator, you will assist project teams in day-to-day coordination and management of procedural activities for project operations requirements. With your focus on cost analysis and constructability you will support the operational excellence of each projects. You will utilize your experience with various construction software formats, you will monitor and review project reporting, procedures, and practices. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects.
Join our True Blue team today in Ottawa, ON!
- Ensure Ledcor’s standards and operational procedures are adhered to from a project management scope.
- Assist project teams through the operations procedure and resolve concerns as they arise and strategically develop and implement improvements with project teams
- Review and report on the cost position and profitability of projects
- Liaison with the project teams in relation to, but not limited to reviewing budgets, planning for monthly reviews, forecasting cost, billing actuals vs reporting and discrepancies resolution around cost
- Prepare adhoc or monthly intermediate to complex reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a communication hub between project teams, ensuring teams are up to date with current data
- Drive the monthly reviews related to the budget, schedule, contracts, and internal project reports with project teams and key management
- Track compliance and action items from review meetings and follow-up on required items
- 3+ years of related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or finance administration is preferred
- Completed post-secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline an asset.
- Experience with construction-based cost and operations systems is a must
- Aptitude for learning new software programs (JD Edwards) Prolog Procore, PlanGrid
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Office and construction software formats
- Proven conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship building, communication (written and oral) and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple project stakeholders, anticipate stakeholder needs, and proactively identify solutions.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Nov 7, 2020
6 Booth Street, Ottawa, ON, Canada