You are an experienced Heavy Duty Mechanic seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and want to work for a company who prides themselves on safety. You have previously worked alongside crews within a civil environment. You’re a team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required to get the job done. Please note that this role is for one of our Joint Venture projects and your information/resume may be shared with our partner for recruitment purposes.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team today!
- Read and understand plans and specifications, which includes the Operator's Manuals for equipment repair
- Use appropriate hand and power tools to repair, replace or perform maintenance on equipment
- Assure the efficient, clean and safe fueling and oiling of equipment
- Assure that equipment leaving the job is Job-ready for the next assignment
- Inspect subordinate's work for compliance with the contract plans and specifications, point out deficiencies and explain
- Industrial experience
- Valid Class 5 license
- Must possess strong working knowledge skills and abilities for position
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions and communicate effectively with management/supervision
- Read and interpret plans, instructions, and specifications to carry out work activities
- Proficient in the safe and efficient use of electrical, hand tools, power tools and layout tools as well as measurement tools
- Read and interpret plans, instructions, and specifications to determine work activities • Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Able to meet all physical requirements
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Sep 30, 2020
8051 Enterprise Street, Burnaby, BC, Canada