You are an experienced Loader Operator seeking a company with great benefits, competitive wages, and a reputation for safety that is second to none. You will be responsible for the operation of a loader and general sawmill activities and tasks.
Join the Ledcor Resources & Transportation in Chilliwack, BC.
- Operate a wheel loader efficiently and safely
- Feed logs into the log deck in relation to production specifics
- Feed, store, sort, and handle logs in an organized manner
- Perform standard maintenance on log loader
- Communicate with other employees in sawmill production regarding current requirements and incoming inventory
- Maintain coordinated effort and communication to ensure mill runs efficiently
- Meet productivity goals in a safe and consistent manner
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on a loader
- Experience working in a saw mill would be an asset, must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience maintaining equipment (general repair and upkeep)
- Ability to prioritize and respond to challenges
- In good physical condition in relation to job requirements
- Willingness to work a variety of shifts, including graveyards
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination
- Must successfully meet pre-employment drug & alcohol testing requirements
- Working outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Oct 8, 2020
42255 Arnold Road, Chilliwack, BC, Canada