You're a proven Project Coordinator with an unrelenting drive for results and customer satisfaction. Your previous experience has provided you with a thorough knowledge of safety, quality, scheduling, and profit and loss management of multiple projects under your guidance. Reporting to Design and Project Managers, you will successfully drive short and long term objectives for the Engineering team while ensuring the objectives align with the overall company direction.
Join our Technical Services team in Vancouver today.
- Demonstrates and promotes a culture of health, safety and environmental protection on the project by taking an active role in the implementation of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to achieve compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes
- Maintains project systems and procedures including master filing system, project billings, cost accounting, project delivery status and reporting
- Facilitates project meetings with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and support the project's ongoing progression
- Diligent with obtaining all daily/weekly reporting inputs from designers, field team and subcontractors
- Maintains the Financial/Production/Activity Logs
- Uploads and maintains all relevant documents and info into Engineering program tracking system (QuickBase)
- Maintains, tracks, and reports financial aspects of project including forecasts and billings
- Works with project team to identify and manage opportunities and risks to achieve the best possible impact on schedule and financial targets
- Manages project-related inquiries or escalations and provides appropriate responses in a timely manner
- Tracks project milestones ensuring deliverables are completed and meet project requirements
- Prepares detailed analysis or review of aspects of the project as may be required
- Assist with gathering project requirements from various internal and external teams
- Works with build teams to optimize the end to end design-build model
- 1 to 3 years of related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience
- Proven success in a results driven organization where success is measure on execution, delivery and safety on multiple projects
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple stakeholders, anticipate stakeholder needs, and proactively identify solutions
- Working knowledge of project invoicing, PO's, and financials
- Working knowledge of construction and engineering documents, drawings, and specifications
- Capable of identifying issues and generating solutions in moderately complex situations
- Willingness to contribute actively in team discussions, sharing experiences and ideas
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong computer skills with an aptitude for learning new programs. Familiarity with scheduling software and MS Office suite of products is considered an asset
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Oct 1, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada