As an Information Systems Process and Data Analyst, you are responsible for the design, implementation, and support of service management demand and request processes, tools and data frameworks. You enable collaboration and will work with various business leaders, the Business Relationship Manager (BRM) and other Information Technology teams to ensure the Ledcor IS team processes are tuned for velocity using the underlying ServiceNow platform, and present leadership with data-driven perspectives on performance, gaps and projections. You think ahead and look at the big picture in order to make Ledcor a stronger organization.
Come join our team in Vancouver or Edmonton today!
- Contribute and execute a data management strategy to support our various LIS leaders, managers and teams
- Identify and prioritize service areas and portfolios to develop baselines, KPI metrics and reporting
- Monitors and coordinates improvements for the request and fulfillment processes
- Test and iterate both business request processes and internal IS to ensure fluid and efficient processes
- Contributes service descriptions and service-level agreements (SLAs) for specific services to the organization’s service catalog
- Perform continual maturity assessments on service delivery processes and outline improvement opportunities or reduction of “waste” processes that will assist in improving velocity
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Management Information Systems
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a role of similar capacity or as a business analyst
- 3+ years of ServiceNow experience or equivalent ITSM service platform
- Experience in design and implementation of service workflows
- 4 years Experience in data analysis, data structuring and visualization.
- Experience implementing, tracking, analyzing and improving operational metrics associated with velocity, quality and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge of interpreting business goals and strategy to derive innovative technology solutions and automation opportunities
- Solid understanding of ITIL methodology and agile frameworks
- Solid knowledge of the design of service workflows, ITBM modules, Service/Project Portfolio and Service Catalog
- Intermediate skills Outlook, Word & Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Advanced skills in Word & Excel to create and update templates, reports
- Solid knowledge of ServiceNow and underlying capabilities
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Oct 8, 2020
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada