You are an experienced Project Coordinator who will play a key role in executing a diverse range of heavy civil scopes. You have a background that includes working on large resources or infrastructure project. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions. This opportunity will give you the chance to work on a career defining, long-term project. This is a site based position, working 10 hour days.
Come join our True Blue team today!
- Implements and maintains Ledcor systems and procedures at project start-up including: job site trailer/office set up, creates and maintains the project directory
- Performs general administrative and record keeping functions including the review and distribution of documentation; preparation of correspondence and meeting minutes, tracking of project milestones, maintenance of files, logs, drawings and specifications
- Supports the (sub) contract management process: tender and award work or material supply; review and process invoices and progress claims, and assistance with the review of documents and inquiries
- Assists with the change order process by securing pricing from the vendor/subcontractor, reviewing and inputting the data and submitting the change request to the owner/consultant for approval. Administers the change management process accordingly
- Facilitates the tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines; assistance with the creation of the project schedule; inputs and updates schedule throughout the project and reviews with Project Manager/Superintendent
- Coordinates the request for information (RFI) process, ensures RFIs are distributed to affected trades and maintains RFI logs and binders
- Prepares purchase requisitions for approval and assists with procurement of materials and equipment
- Organizes project close-out by preparing warranty package and requirements; collecting warranties and O&M manuals; creating turnover documents and assisting in demobilizing the site and archiving documentation
- Completion of post secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline. Civil Engineering qualifications and experience preferred
- Professional experience in the following areas will be highly regarded; Earthworks scopes, Project Controls, Municipal Permitting and Pipeline construction.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Oct 7, 2020
8051 Enterprise Street, Burnaby, BC, Canada