You are a driven and detail-oriented Finance professional with an analytical mind looking to bring your expertise in finance processes. As the Financial Process Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the Finance Services Centre (FSC) in tracking and reporting the performance metrics that drive improvement actions. You will support the Accounts Payable team while also serving Billing, Time Capture and Payroll. Your leadership style is to support and inspire your team to achieve their goals and to ensure value-added client support.
Join our True Blue team today in Vancouver, BC.
- Identify process opportunity areas based on facts and metrics and report them to the FSC and functional areas management teams
- Support the development of performance improvement plans
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in the processing of all Accounts Payable related documents
- Track and report the metrics of the different process of the FSC
- Support the different teams in the development, tracking and reporting of existing and new Process Performance metrics
- Provide feedback and suggestions regarding system enhancement and functionality, ensuring input is considered from the FSC team
- Engage with internal clients when process changes are also needed. Ensure Standardization and compliance of accounting policies and procedures and work to continually improve processes and procedures
- Assist the Accounts Payable team in implementing processes to ensure all reporting is accurate & timely to contract and divisional requirements
- 5+ years of finance or accounting experience
- Experience with Accounts Payable, Time and Pay and Sub-contractor Payment Management, Time Capture, Accounts Receivable
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence software, US GAAP and ASPE guidelines
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Supervisory experience would be an asset
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Nov 11, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada