As the Time and Pay Administrator you are responsible for the collection, summarization, and accurate processing of time data. Your drive to communicate with project teams are vital to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of data. You play a critical role to organize, enter, calculate, and analyse time reporting data to meet business needs. The Time and Pay team operate under the finance shared services group and reports to the Time and Pay Supervisor.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our first priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH) where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites
If you are looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join our True Blue team today!
This position is based out of Greater Vancouver, BC.
- Process and audit payroll hours and data by reviewing data export or summaries, entering or uploading it into JDE and sending required information to the Payroll team.
- Enter, audit, and manage data in multiple systems including JDE, Microsoft Excel, Omni Prem, Click, Billflex, and other
- Ability to interpret time based on employment agreements and process payments accordingly .
- Generates regular and ad hoc time and payroll reports, and produces varied communication for interested stakeholders
- Ensuring that employees receive reminders of deadlines for submission and if required to follow up and gather data
- Establishing and maintaining quality controls to ensure work accuracy
- Supports implementation of new technology and works on continuous improvement opportunities.
- Escalate problems with appropriate discretion and expedite resolution to any issues
- Maintain strong working relationships with project team members and other key stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with payroll accounting is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is needed
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience would be an asset
- Analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- Job requires someone who will work Monday to Friday (with flexibility to work at least one weekend day bi-weekly)
- Work from home now, office later.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Oct 21, 2020
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada