You are an experienced Pipeline Labourer with at least 2+ years of experience on Pipeline or Industrial Construction projects. You will be responsible for maintaining and repairing pipelines located in and around compressor stations, pumping stations, meter stations, tank farms, and right-of-ways by performing a combination of duties as a member of the crew.
Join the Ledcor Pipeline team today!
- Sets up work sites by installing goal posts and assorted signage, snow fence around excavation area, water pumps, egress escapes (ladders) etc., where needed and performs ongoing monitoring and maintenance of work area
- Assists boom truck operator in delivering equipment, material, and tools to work sites
- Assists float operators to make up and properly secure loads, and sets up/uses tag lines where required
- Manufactures and sets up berms around any equipment working close to a water course to act as a safety barrier
- Installs signs at all points where the pipeline crosses a public road
- Secures work areas to prevent ignition of gas by ensuring all tools, equipment, vehicles, and work areas are in good, clean working order by cleaning and organizing regularly and as needed
- Contributes to the creation of site and task specific Job Hazard Analysis’ and Field Level Hazard Assessments; attends and actively participates in safety meetings
- Studies terminology and components of pipeline operations to ensure a strong understanding of directions given on the worksite
- Studies client regional facility locations and accesses a more senior technician when necessary to assist with facility equipment identification
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have previous pipeline or construction experience within an industrial environment
- Must possess a valid full Class G Driver’s License from a recognized provincial authority (equivalencies will be considered)
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must be able to provide a driver's abstract
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks
- Incorporates HS&E concepts into work activities and demonstrates concern for others health & safety (co-workers, clients, and sub trades)
- Must have previous experience working with and around heavy equipment
- Applicants that reside in North Bay, ON or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 9 on 5 off shift rotation working 9 hours per day, travelling to various sites across Ontario
- Working outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
Oct 22, 2020
TC Energy LimitedStation 116, 3965 HWY 11 North, North Bay, ON, Canada