You are an individual with Labourer experience seeking a great wage, extensive benefits, and a company who prides themselves on safety. You have previously worked alongside crews within an earth works environment and are a team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required to get the job done.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team in Prince George, BC today!
- Clean wash carts, office trailers and lunchrooms
- Provide general clean up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of work area
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- Must have previous industrial construction experience as a cleaner
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess Wildlife Awareness
- Ledcor requires possession of CSTS 2020 (Construction Safety Training Systems). Successful candidates without it will be set up with the appropriate training required.
- Emergency Level or Standard First Aid Level certification is considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s License and Driver’s Abstract considered an asset
- Applicants that reside in Prince George, BC or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 10/4 shift rotation working 10 hours per day (Night Shift)
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and under extreme weather conditions and in an environmentally sensitive area
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Dec 11, 2020
1100 Patricia Boulevard, Prince George, BC, Canada