You are a Truck Driver looking for stability, competitive pay, performance incentives, great benefits, and a company with a reputation for safety that is second to none. Excellent opportunity for an experienced professional Class 1 Truck Driver who is confident in bush and off-road driving. Our drivers are an essential part of Ledcor's growing bioenergy operations.
Join the Ledcor Resources & Transportation team in Quesnel, Prince George, Vanderhoof and Burns Lake, BC. Take advantage of our hiring bonus and generous referral program while growing your career through our comprehensive Driver Training program!
- Haul bulk wood products
- Safely and productively operate a Super B or similar from our new and modern fleet
- Manage challenging mountain highway and winter road conditions – Bush/Off road driving
- Must possess a valid Class 1 license
- Super B driving experience preferred
- Must possess a clean driver's abstract
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Experience with highway mountain driving in winter conditions an asset
- 5 day work week working predominantly out of town but home on weekends
- $110/day LOA provided while away
- Wage rate is $30.47/hr. with both RSP and pension contributions
- Incentive Pay, Hiring and Referral Bonus programs for all drivers
- Performance incentives for all drivers
- Comprehensive Driver Training program for all drivers
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Resources & Transportation combines our trucking, marine, and forestry operations to offer integrated supply chain services to British Columbia’s forestry and bioenergy industry. We produce and deliver biofuel, wood chips, and kraft pulp by land and by sea.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Oct 26, 2020
1100 Patricia Boulevard, Prince George, BC, Canada